These Flourless Gluten-Free Chocolate Cookies are crispy on the outside and fudgy and brownie-like on the inside! Seriously good and easy!
PIN Flourless Gluten-Free Chocolate Cookies
Yeah. So these happened.
I have been getting rave reviews from people trying my CHEWY gluten-free dairy-free brownies and, not to toot my own horn, but I have to agree that they are pretty epic.
But then my brain was like, Can we make this in COOKIE FORM? I mean, you can make sugar-cookie gluten-free Greek yogurt cheesecake and vegan cookie pancakes so why can’t we make brownies in cookie form?
And, let’s be real, what isn’t better in cookie form?
Here we are friends. With these ultra epic, super tasty brownie-like cookies that are going to blow your TASTE BUDS!
Why You Will Love This recipe
- When it comes to cookies, some people are on Team CRISPY and others are on Team CHEWY. But what if I told you that you can have both!? The result is the best-textured cookie around! They are so crispy on the outside, but have that gooey brownie-like texture on the inside, resulting in pure BLISS.
- I’m all about easy recipes and with the end result turning out as decadent and chocolatey as these flourless chocolate cookies, you have GOT to give them a try!
- They are the perfect treat to serve up at a party or shower, or just to bake and enjoy at home with the fam! You will only need a handful of ingredients to make them.
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 4 large egg whites, at room temperature
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate, roughly chopped (dairy-free, if needed)
- Heat your oven to 350 degrees and line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk the cocoa powder and sugar together. Add in the egg white, vanilla and salt and whisk until well combined and thick. Finally, fold in the chocolate.
- Use lightly heaping cookie scoops to place onto the pan, leaving some room between each.
- Bake until the top is set and crackly, about 14-15 minutes.
- Cool on the pan completely.
A weigh scale in the kitchen is such a great investment. I use mine all the time! For the best results and that crackly finish and fudgy inside that make these cookies AMAZING, use a scale to weigh your cocoa powder and sugar.
The batter you make should look thick, similar to brownie batter. If you think it feels too thick, it may be because your egg whites are small. Feel free to add a bit more egg whites if needed.
It may be tempting to switch out the powdered sugar for regular sugar but don’t do it! It’s vital to the recipe and the finished product of the cookies, as it is needed for the cookies to spread.
How To Store Flourless, Gluten-Free Chocolate Cookies
Let the cookies cool completely. Put them in an airtight container or resealable bag. You can store them at room temperature; just keep them out of sunlight and in somewhere dry where there is little moisture. You can also refrigerate or freeze the cookies. Let them come to room temperature before eating. Note that gluten-free baked goods dry out quickly so keep that in mind when deciding how to store them and for how long.
Other Gluten-Free Cookie Recipes
Vegan Gluten-Free Brownie Cookies
Quinoa Coconut Chocolate Gluten-Free Cookies
Gluten-Free Almond Flour Shortbread Cookies
Flourless Gluten Free Chocolate Cookies
- 3 Cups Powdered sugar (360g)
- 1 Cup + 2 Tbsp Cocoa powder (92g) (please weigh for accurate results)
- 4 Large egg whites, at room temperature
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 Cup Dark chocolate, roughly chopped (dairy free if needed)
Heat your oven to 350 degrees and line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
Whisk the cocoa powder and sugar together. Add in the egg white, vanilla and salt and whisk until well combined and thick. Finally, fold in the chocolate.
Use lightly heaping cookie scoops to place onto the pan, leaving some room between each.
Bake until the top is set and crackly, about 14-15 minutes.
Cool on the pan completely.
FOR THIS RECIPE, I RECOMMEND:
Calories from Fat 9
STAY IN DA KNOW (AND GET SPECIAL BEHIND-THE-SCENES INFO) BY FOLLOWING ALONG WITH FFF ON PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, AND TWITTER!
This post may contain affiliate links, but I only recommend products that I actually use and <3. Thanks for supporting FFF!
The post Flourless Gluten-Free Chocolate Cookies appeared first on Food Faith Fitness.