At Yoga Pit we understand that your privacy is important and we will treat any personal information you provide us as confidential and this will only be used and recorded in accordance with Data Protection laws. We promise to look after your personal information and we will not sell any information about you to any other party.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
This is the personal information we collect:
* Registering on our website – Name and email address
* Yoga Pit Community – Any information about yourself that you choose to submit or post part of your Yoga Pit membership such as contact information, photographs, address information, personal information.
* In addition we may use the following technologies to automatically collect information about your activities on our website: Cookies, Flash Cookies, pixel tags, web server logs, geo-location technologies.
HOW WE USE THE PERSONAL DATA
Yoga Pit uses the personal information that it collects to provide you with the right products, information and services. We may use your information to track your activities on our website and to contact you for account and promotional purposes. We may also use your personal information for other legitimate business purposes, including to detect and prevent fraud, to collect amounts owing to us and to maintain business records.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
“Cookies” are small bits of information that are placed on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies remember information about your activities on the site to make your visits to our website more enjoyable and valuable to you by providing a customised experience and recognising your preferences when you visit our website. Thanks to cookies, we can:
* Estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
* Store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customize our site according to your individual interests.
* Speed up your searches.
* Recognize you when you return to our site.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH
We may share your personal information in the following circumstances:
* Corporate affiliates – Yoga Pit may share personal information with its affiliates.
* Service Providers – Yoga Pit may share personal information with companies that perform services, such as fulfilling orders, collecting customer data, providing marketing assistance, conducting customer surveys.
* Social Networks – If you use any features made available to you on our website by a third party it may result in information being collected or shared between us and the third party. For example, if you use Facebook’s “Like” feature, Facebook may register the fact that you “liked” a product and may post that information on Facebook.
* Community – Yoga Pit Community allows you to share articles, share information about your services and products, provide reviews, share events.
*Behavioral based advertising – A third party may use technology (e.g. cookie) to collect information about your use of our website and other websites so that they can provide advertising about products and services tailored to your interest.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
We realize that our customers trust us to protect their personal information. We take that task seriously and maintain reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to help protect your personal information. While we attempt to protect the information in our possession, no security system is perfect and we cannot promise that information about you will remain secure in all circumstances. Personal information is deleted or made anonymous continuously as the purpose for which it was collected ends.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]