Yoga pose story:
Poses included: Cat pose, cow pose, turtle pose, tree pose, frog pose, camel pose.
Grab your copy here!
Watch a yoga animal story
Benefits of kids yoga stories
Animal Yoga Adventure:
- encourages movement
- encourages playfulness
- improves literacy skills
- gamifies learning
- predictable repetition helps early readers
- illustrations teach postures
BONUS CONTENT: Glimpses into the book:
How to do cat pose:
Mantra “I flow freely.”
1. From all fours, table top position,
exhale all of your breath out.
2. As you breathe out, round your
spine toward the ceiling.
3. Tuck your chin.
4. Pull your belly button in toward your
How to do camel pose:
Mantra “I am adaptable.”
1. Kneel down with knees hip distance
2. Rest your hands on your lower back.
Lengthen your spine.
3. Slowly lean back into a back bend.
4. Reach your hands back one at a time,
grabbing your heels. If you cannot
reach that far, keep your hands on your
back or leg.
5. Hold the pose and take a few breaths.
*If you are having trouble reaching the back
of your feet, try using a pillow or yoga block
Adaptable Animals: Think about the ways camels have adapted to their
habitat, the desert. What would we need to live in the desert?