The following is a short list of the many compelling reasons to join the 300-hour yoga TTC in Goa that we offer:
Reasons to join the 300-hour yoga TTC in Goa
- As a first step, if you decide to take your 300-hour yoga teacher training in Goa, you can take advantage of the beautiful Arambol beach during your free time. No one could possibly dislike such a thing.
- Upaya Yoga School’s shala space in Goa is located directly by the beach, so not only can you relax during your free time, but you can also study and practice yoga while listening to the sound of the waves and looking out over the Arabian sea.
- The third reason to participate in one of our 300-hour Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Courses in Goa, India, is that our training program strikes a healthy balance by incorporating modern yoga instruction and more conventional Indian ways of thinking.
- Upaya Yoga School in Goa, India, encourages students to be creative and find their teaching style, which is something that is not something that is allowed in all of the 300-hour yoga teacher training courses in Goa.
- Instead of trying to turn you all into mindless yoga robots, we want to foster your unique qualities and see them flourish as you go through the training.
- Your course should test your physical and mental abilities while inspiring you to continue your quest for knowledge. And that’s exactly what students at Goa’s Upaya Yoga School can anticipate.
- Our advanced yoga course is designed to teach students the fundamentals of three different types of yoga: Hatha (both classical and therapeutic), Ashtanga, and Vinyasa. In addition, you will learn pranayama, meditation, and philosophy in great detail as well.
After completing your 300-hour yoga training in Goa, you will have the skills necessary to teach yoga in a modern way that is still firmly rooted in the ancient knowledge and lore of the practice.
A Yoga Alliance USA and Yoga Alliance UK-recognized 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training Certificate will also be awarded to you upon successfully completing the program. So reach out to enroll yourself today.
The post REASONS TO JOIN 300-HOUR YOGA TTC IN GOA appeared first on Upaya Yoga.