Where to take a kids yoga class live this Spring
We have been getting loads of inquiries about hosting another teacher training. At this time, we are not offering one.
A dear friend of Flow and Grow Kids Yoga, Lani Rosen of Full of Joy Yoga, is offering her 20-hour weekend course March 25 and 26, 2023
About her course:
“WHAT WE WILL COVER
- How to improvise when needed (with kids, it often is!)
- How to develop your own classes that are fun, safe, effective, and engaging for kids ages 2-11 years (pre-K to 6th grade), either live or virtually.
- Child development as it relates to 2 to 11-year-olds.
- Background on mindfulness and using child-friendly terms to describe how it affects the brain.
- How to create your own mindfulness breaks using the Mindful Yoga Breaks® 6 tools.
- How to develop trauma-sensitive class management techniques that support a loving, non-competitive environment.
- How to teach with confidence.
- Observe and assist a real kids yoga class, either live or virtually.
- Opportunities to be part of the FOJY Peaceful Warrior Program and the FOJY Brave Warrior Mentoring Program.
- A comprehensive teaching manual
- A certificate
- Lani’s kids yoga book “Yoga Games for Kids“
- Mindful Yoga Breaks Card Deck
Dates: 3/25 – 3/26, 2023
Where: Breathing Room Yoga Center, 216 Crown Street, New Haven
Times: Saturday and Sunday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Early bird Investment: $450.00 before 2/01/23
Regular Investment: $495.00 after 2/02/23
Military/BIPOC/Teacher Rate: $475.00″
Please reach out to Lani with any questions about this opportunity.
How to study with us (Flow and Grow Kids Yoga)
If you would like to study with us, we can plan private yoga courses and professional development- online or in person, for groups that can provide the space and simplify payment and enrollment. If you have funding for such a course, we can serve the CT, NY, NJ area with notice. Please email lara @ flowandgrowkidsyoga.com (no spaces) with questions with the subject “Kids Yoga Training Inquiry”
Professional development for teachers or clinicians
Kids yoga and mindfulness training (5-95 hours)
- Early childhood
- School programming
- Yoga philosophy
- Yoga for SEL
- Tween/teen yoga
- Anatomy and Physiology
- The Business of Kids Yoga
- Self-care for Kids